Monday, May 3, 2010

What a loser

My life really suck this time,
Just because of the AAP just now,
I know the question is easy n i had done it again and again,
somehow,i also don't know will end up like tat,
can totally score 50 marks for section B then i can move on to my target,
NOW, I'M TOTALLY RUIN IT AND MY LIFE ALSO!!!!!!!!!
What the fucking hell i was doing and thinking AT THE FUCKING MOMENT,
I m a libra, all I want is fair and equal,
but,everytime EFFORT really NOT EQUAL TO RESULT,
EVERYTHING for me, i m just always mess up and i m nothing but useless,
what a jerk and loser i m...
Not even my studies, everything related to me i also can't manage....
I m not a real man but a LOSER...
I need to work harder for my left subjects....

1 comment:

  1. wuu..mind me to comment here ar???
    swt....get half Not meant that u're loser wei..
    Me also didnt do well..although can memorize the ans ard...
    anywayz...add oil in the coming HRM and EC

    ReplyDelete