Saturday, May 8, 2010

Missing 1 piece of puzzle...

Today i m just finished my third subject,
HRM=human resource management,
what kind of suck subject it is, study so many things and for the section A,
I totally don't know what i m wrote, just using my common sense and try to bluff it,
Although bluffing is the thing i m always do, this time really don't what i m bluffing...
Wondering this subject is Harm Richard Mati or Mad....
really is suck and sick....
Never mind, still left 1 subject then i can totally free my soul after that....

Wondering you doing what now,
Just saw many people pm wrote about you and wondering what was your feeling at that moment....
My memory is just flashback since that day we met up at the 1st time,
If the time really can go back, i m sure i will do the thing what i wanted to do at that moment....
Now there is a piece of puzzle in my heart is missing,
i m just wondering if i could ever find it back....
Still remember my friends told me,
My smile is true and happy just like in heaven at that moment,
Now i never gonna find back that smile again,
i m really can't like that again without you....
Distance is not only 700km, is more far than that....

No comments:

Post a Comment