Thursday, December 2, 2010

Last week

Now, the end is getting near....
Week 7, only left 1 day class to attend....
Yesterday just finish moral campaign....
All i can say is.....It was awesome....
Last presentation, Last chance we stayed together did our project....
I think soon there will be a chance for us to say goodbye....
Last night, i think both of us quite unhappy,
I think it was my fault....
Two days ago, you just made me felt over the moon.....
Three days ago, you just made me felt shocked....
I really cant figure what you are thinking and what you really want...
You are the 1 make my world turn upside down....
You really have the capable can make me insomnia no matter in what situation...
Just end of my UNI life, i really don't know whether we can still continue or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment